PRIVACY AND LEGAL NOTICE
At McDonnell Commercials (Monaghan) Limited, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to ensure that you understand the ways in which we collect and process your data in the normal course of business.
The company registered address is Urblekirk, Dunraymond, Co. Monaghan, H18 CD89 with Registration No. 125533. Telephone 047 83588. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at data [at] mcdonnellcommercials [dot] ie
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified.
We may collect, store, use and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in the normal course of our business. These forms of data can be grouped as follows:
· Identity Data which includes, name, address and photographic ID.
· Contact Data which includes address, telephone number, email address.
· Operational Data which includes vehicle registration no.’s and chassis no.’s, insurance details for hire vehicles.
· Financial Data which includes bank account details, financial accounts, credit agency data.
· Transaction Data which includes details of invoices and credit notes as well as payments received for the products and services purchased.
· Marketing & Communications Data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing material from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We may process your personal data for our legitimate business interests which include some or all of the following:
· Where we are entering into a contract to provide you with goods and services, and for the payment of these goods and services.
· To contact you in relation to the goods and services we have available, or to respond to your inquiries.
· For the purpose of providing you with marketing communications where you have not opted out of receiving such information.
· To improve our services.
· Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. With the information contained in cookies, we can simplify navigation and facilitate the correct display of our websites.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
· You have the right to be informed of how your personal data will be processed.
· You can modify your privacy setting at any time, for example in relation to Direct Marketing, and request your personal data to be processed or not to be processed.
· You have a right to access and to rectify the information we hold about you.
· You can request to receive details of the personal data we hold about you.
· You can request your personal data to be erased.
Please email data [at] mcdonnellcommercials [dot] ie if you have any queries in relation to this policy or the data we hold.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Date of publication: 28.06.2018