The Hartshorne Group is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Midlands, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
"An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our Birmingham Depot".
The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage but full training will be given.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 18.00pm (less lunch hour) and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings; there needs some degree of flexibility within the role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- With the team oversee the day to day activities of the service reception desk.
- Book in vehicles using the planner for repairs and servicing; liaising with the workshop.
- Liaise with customers, advise on progress, seek authority to carry out further repairs, invoicing, take payment & deal with customers verbal, written and telephone enquiries.
- Proactively contact customers, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- Ensure administration procedures are followed.
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
- Informing customers of current service promotions.
- In house product training programme.
- An excellent contributory pension scheme.
- A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Friendly & professional working team.
- Holidays increase with length of service.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
For an informal chat please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org