HGV Technician - Walsall
“An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are recruiting for a HGV Technician for our Walsall Depot”.
Hours: 40 hours per week (plus alternate Saturday mornings)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day activities of the service reception desk
- Book in vehicles using the planner for repairs and servicing; liaising with the workshop.
- Liaise with customers, advise on progress, seek authority to carry out further repairs, invoicing, take payment & deal with customers verbal, written and telephone enquiries.
- Proactively contact customers, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- Ensure administration procedures are followed
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
In house product training programme.
Contributory pension scheme
Excellent healthcare scheme
Friendly & professional working team.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
Please contact Jen Stephenson for an application form on 07870 574684 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date – 16th June 2017