Inside Lane Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third parties directly associated with the administration of the competition.
- Completed entries must be returned by post to: Spot the Difference Competition, CWA Ltd, Ashleigh Road, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8DA. Only one entry per person is permitted. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No Purchase is necessary to enter.
- The closing date for receipt of all entries for this competition is the 1/02/2019. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. Any illegible or defaced forms will be rejected.
- All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the first correct entry draw will win the prize. The prize is a lFH 25 Year Edition Truck.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or post no later than the 1/03/2019 and the prize will be sent to the winner by no later than 29/03/19. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The name and location of the winner together with the correct answers will be provided on request to all those sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to CWA Ltd, Ashleigh Road, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8DA.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. If in the unfortunate event of the prize not being available, a prize of equivalent or higher value will be substituted in its place.
- The Promoter reserve the right to publicise the name and location of any winners, who may also be required to be involved in publicity in the press or otherwise.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Volvo Trucks, Volvo Group UK Limited, Wedgnock Lane, Warwick, CV34 5YA.