Other duties will also include:
• To prepare and complete workshop invoices
• Input time recording data for clock cards daily
• Invoicing for department and sub-contractors, including matching up and sending out of invoices
• Scanning of all job cards and related paperwork as required
• To create and maintain spreadsheets for customers
• Obtain customer order numbers
• Customer invoice query handling
• Any other duties related to the post.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Previous experience working in an administrative role. Experience within the commercial vehicle industry would be an advantage.
• Confident and well organised with the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their initiative and under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills and computer literate with a good knowledge of using Microsoft Office particularly Word & Excel.
• A flexible work approach to Month End and able to travel to and work from other THC depots as required.
• A full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk