The role will also be responsible for:
• Assisting with the taxation of new vehicle via the RaV System and complying with current legislation/whole vehicle type approval and all other associated duties.
• Monitoring vehicle progress during the build process through to PDI/delivery and updating systems as required.
• Assisting the Vehicle Controller with the processing of DHL vehicles.
• Assisting with organising vehicle movements and monitoring the demonstration fleet customer rota.
• Supporting Thomas Hardie Vehicle Leasing with order processing, invoicing, and any other duties.
• Support the team with the new vehicle order process and associated duties.
• Communicating directly with other team members and 3rd party suppliers.
• Raising and checking purchase orders/invoices using our inhouse system/spreadsheet.
• Checking internal costs are accurate and querying where applicable with the relevant depot.
• Daily balancing of internal invoices.
• Supporting the Driver Development Specialist with Volvo Connect/Dynafleet subscription administration.
• Cost of Sales processing.
• Any other Ad Hoc duties as required to support the Sales Administrators/Vehicle Controller roles.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Previous motor trade experience within an office administration role with accounts experience.
• Be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel.
• To have a flexible and well organised approach to work and changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative.
• To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills.
• To always act professionally and communicate effectively with different target groups.
• A full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk