Other duties within the role will include:
- To receive stock into the department and correctly locate items;
- Recording deliveries and maintaining a signature for the receipt of goods;
- Collect returned goods and issue receipts;
- Perform external stock checks with customers as required;
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and complete the checklist;
- Collect parts from other depots as and when required.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Parts role and/or within the industry, including customer service experience;
- Numeracy and literacy skills to a level to deal with parts documentation;
- The ability to identify parts from parts catalogues and electronic media;
- Understand basic commercial vehicle make-up;
- Excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills;
- Be competent in the use of a stock control system;
- Be well organised and confident and able to work well under pressure;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Experience of Parts AS400 or similar system is preferred;
- Full and current UK driving licence. A fork lift licence would be advantageous.
We offer competitive rates of pay plus a bonus scheme for achieving set monthly targets, and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk by the closing date 11th May 2021.