The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• A minimum of 2 years Human Resources Administration experience and a general understanding of the role of the HR department in an organisation.
• Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have a full and current UK driving licence.
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Strategic Planning Ability
• Be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel.
• Be flexible and well organised approach to work, changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative.
• To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills with attention to detail.
• To always act professionally and communicate effectively with different target groups.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk