The role will include:
• To promote and maintain excellent customer relations advising customers of work progress or additional work requirements
and dealing with customer queries.
• To discuss and identify routine service and repair requirements with customers obtaining detailed background information
to assist specialised personnel in diagnosis/testing/inspection.
• To record in detail customer requests for workshop action and obtain authority to proceed.
• Maintaining customer and workshop records.
• Defect Management on VCM/VCH contracts.
• Quote and up sell defect work on PM/PAYG contracts
• To be aware of the workshop loading situation and the progress of work and advise customers of delays or of additional work
• To manage and coordinate campaign work.
• To cover Service Reception.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Previous experience in a customer facing role.
• Previous experience of working in a Service environment and similar role would be preferred.
• A friendly, confident, and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
• IT literate with Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook, Word PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Have a full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits,
loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk