Reporting to the VMU Manager, you will be responsible for preparing and painting various commercial vehicles, trailers, tankers, plant and auxiliary equipment to the highest standard.
The role will be also be responsible for:
• Reporting and document job activity and log sign off sheets Including quality assurance;
• To clean and maintain the work area to a high standard;
• To comply with Company Health & Safety guidelines;
• To complete any other duties in line with your role or the department as required.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Previous experience of working within the motor vehicle industry, preferably a commercial vehicle paint workshop;
• Knowledge and experience of using paint products and safe paint booth operations;
• An in depth understanding of all paint process stages;
• Recognised industry qualifications relevant to the role;
• An organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative;
• Have a full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk