Responsibilities of the role will include:
• To invoice and supply service administration support across the group as required
• To chase and maintain WIP
• To support central contract administration as required
• To assist with providing holiday/absence coverage remotely for service administrators as required
• Completing times and wages reports and customer cost sheets as required
• To assist in data gathering and producing reports for Service and Contract administration
• To assist with processing warranty/VCM administration as required
• Required to be flexible for weekend/bank holiday cover and at month end and able to work at other sites within the group as required within normal working hours.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Previous experience working in an administrative role. Experience within the commercial vehicle industry would be an advantage
• Confident and well organised with the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their initiative and under pressure
• Excellent communication skills and computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word & Excel.
• A flexible work approach to Month End and able to travel to and work from other THC depots as required.
• Have a full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits,
loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk by