Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager and working as part of a busy team, the main purpose of the role is to process and complete all vehicle ordering and taxation ensuring that all relevant procedures are adhered to.
Other duties will include:
- Completing all aspects of the Vehicle Ordering process and Taxation (new and contract vehicles) and associated duties;
- Processing vehicle claims;
- Vehicle costings;
- New Vehicles Sales Quotes/Support;
- PX Vehicles;
- Maintain and update the database and associated online systems in relation to the role;
- Ensure vehicle files are complete and have the applicable paperwork in accordance with procedures;
- Monitor/review vehicle progress via the Vehicle Controller;
- Compile delivery packs/handover;
- Complete all aspects of Vehicle Maintenance (Quotes/Processing)
- General office duties/filing/reports and any other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous motor trade experience, ideally within a similar role/within office administration with accounts experience;
- Be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel;
- To have a flexible and well organised approach to work and changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative;
- To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills;
- To act professionally at all times and communicate effectively with different target groups;
- A full and current UK driving licence.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Contact our HR Department for further details on 0151 319 3269 or send a CV with a covering letter to HR@thardie.co.uk by the closing date 30th March 2021.