Used Trucks Sales Support - Middlewich
Looking for opportunities with great prospects?
At Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd we pride ourselves on delivering great customer service every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual to join the UVS Department at the Middlewich depot in the capacity of Used Truck Sales Support working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
Reporting to the Used Truck Business Development Manager, the main job function of the role will be to support the Used Vehicle Truck Sales team through the sales process and procedure and assist with implementing and creating new ways of working to improve current department efficiency.
Other duties within the role will include:
- Vehicle invoicing and subsequent incoming payment allocation;
- To maintain and update the Used Truck database and stock list and associated online systems in relation to the role;
- Completing all vehicle documentation as required;
- Volvo Used Truck warranty activation;
- Compiling departmental sales reports as required;
- Providing order numbers;
- Act as the main contact for all interdepartmental correspondence with Volvo Used Trucks;
- General office and ad hoc duties including supporting other members of the team as required;
- Occasional out of hours work to attend industry shows as required;
- To act in accordance with all Thomas Hardie policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role;
- Previous experience of working in a Sales/Sales Administration environment;
- Ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team and able to work well under pressure;
- Well organised with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be computer literate with an excellent working knowledge and previous experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- A full and current UK driving licence is preferred.