Service Administrator - Wigan (Poundland VMU)
Looking for opportunities with great prospects?
At Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd we pride ourselves on delivering great customer service every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual to join the Service Administration Department at our Poundland VMU site depot working Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm.
Reporting to the Group Maintenance Contracts Manager, the main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient administration service to the department ensuring all repairs are invoiced to a high standard.
Other duties within the role will include:
- To prepare and complete workshop invoices
- Input time recording data for clock cards on a daily basis
- Invoicing for department and sub-contractors, including matching up and sending out of invoices
- Scanning of all job cards and related paperwork as required
- To create and maintain spreadsheets for customers;
- Obtain customer order numbers
- Customer invoice query handling
- Cover main reception incoming phone calls as required
- Any other duties related to the post as advised by Group Service Administration Supervisor.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role. Experience within the commercial vehicle industry would be an advantage;
- Confident and well organised with the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their initiative and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate with a good knowledge of using Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
- A flexible work approach to Month End and able to travel to and work from other THC depots as required.
- A full and current UK driving licence.
Contact our HR Dept for further details contact our HR Dept. on 0151 549 3085 or send a covering letter and CV to: HR@thardie.co.uk by 3rd December 2018