Service Planner / Administrator - Deeside
Looking for opportunities with great prospects?
At Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd we pride ourselves on delivering great customer service every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual to join the Service Department at the Deeside Depot in the capacity of Service Planner/Administrator.
Reporting to the Customer Service Reception Supervisor, the main job function will be to effectively plan and organise the service of scheduled and non-scheduled vehicle maintenance work to correspond to the available hours with the aid of the Dealer Point system and in conjunction with our agreed customer commitments; to receive customers, discuss, identify and progress routine service and repair requirements and to promote the sale of service and accessories within the limits of technical ability.
Other duties within the role will include:
- Maintaining customer and workshop records
- Defect Management on VCM/VCH contracts
- Quote and up sell defect work on PM/PAYG contracts
- To be aware of the workshop loading situation and the progress of work and advise customers of delays or of additional work required
- To manage and coordinate campaign work
- To prepare detailed test/diagnosis reports for quotations, estimates or job card development
- Assist and cover reception in busy periods
- Other Admin duties
Previous experience of working within a Service environment and/or a similar role is essential, the candidate should have a good understanding of the Commercial Vehicle industry and experience of organising vehicle maintenance work as well as campaign work and preparation of test/diagnosis reports.
Contact our HR Dept for further details contact our HR Dept. on 0151 549 3085 or send a covering letter and CV to: HR [at] thardie [dot] co [dot] uk by 1st November 2018.