ATF Planner - Trafford Park
Looking for opportunities with great prospects?
At Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd we pride ourselves on delivering great customer service every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual to join the Service Department at the Trafford Park depot in the capacity of ATF Planner/Administrator.
Reporting to the Service Reception Supervisor, the main job function will be to coordinate and plan vehicle MOT’s maximising the ATF lane to the fullest and completing all liaise with the DVSA regarding any matters relating to the operation of an Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) and include the introduction of Next Generation Testing (NGT).
Other duties within the role will include:
- Assisting with service administration duties including processing purchase orders, raising job cards and printing service packs if necessary
- To liaise with Business Manager on other duties as required such a producing reports etc
- To act in accordance with all Thomas Hardie policies and procedures
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of working in a Service environment
- Ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team and able to work well under pressure
- Well organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications