MC Truck & Bus Ltd (part of the MC Group) is a successful and established truck dealer in the South of England. We operate eight Volvo franchised dealer points plus a dynamic rental business with in excess of 3000 assets offering innovative business solutions to vehicle operators
Job Title: HGV Technician
Shift Pattern: Various shift patterns
Depot: Thurrock RM20 3FB
Applicants must be skilled and experienced at; MOT preparation, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintaining heavy good vehicles to a high standard.
What can we offer you?:-
• Modern working environment with up to date facilities and technology including VCADS and diagnostic equipment.
• NGT MOT test station
• Working on vehicles mainly under 5 years of age
• An IRTEC qualification
• Development opportunities. We will ensure you remain up to date in your field and develop your skill level with regular product training, tool box talks etc
• Access to up to date training modules
• Working alongside a skilled team of Technicians.
• A high regard to H&S.
• Overtime paid at time and half
• Salary commensurate with skill level
• 31 days holiday includes bank holidays. Rising to 33 with service
• Company contributory pension plan
• Free death in service insurance.
• Qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent (heavy vehicles)
• Experienced and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair to a high standard.
• Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship
• Be able to work in a high paced environment
• Own tool kit
• Current car driving licence (HGV & PSV desirable but not essential)
• Able to write up job cards concisely
• IRTEC qualification but not essential
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we only contact candidates who are invited to attend interview due to the large response to adverts. Shortlisted candidates only, will be contacted in approx. 3 weeks.