Spray Painter & Body Repair Specialist (Naas)
Irish Commercials - Volvo Truck & Bus require an experienced vehicle body specialist & spray painter to deliver high quality vehicle body repair and refurbishment.
To provide excellent customer service and deliver high quality vehicle body repair and refurbishment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Asses vehicle damage and determine the necessary repair work
- Assist CSR and/or Management in compiling an estimate for repairs
- Carry out repair work on all makes of vehicles in a safe, economical and timely manner
- Remove or repair damaged parts, components and panels, replacing, repairing and filling as required
- Remove and refit vehicle windscreen and windows
- Prepare, paint and finish vehicle body work achieving the highest possible standard and to within manufacturer standards
- Use of hand and air tools for cutting, sanding, painting etc.
- Mig/Tig welding vehicle components
- Body building as required on commercial vehicles (Coaches/Buses/Trucks), including bodywork, doors, floors, etc.
- Complete all job related paperwork in line with Company standards
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team, maintaining a good working relationship between colleagues and customers
- Adhere to correct working procedures, highlighting any errors or safety issues promptly to Management
- Keep the working area clean and tidy, reporting any Health and Safety issues promptly
- Report faulty facility / equipment promptly
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the Company
- Undertake any other duties or activities as required
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Trade qualification or equivalent required
- Panel beating, carpentry or spray painting experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under challenging time constraints
- HGV & PSV licence an advantage