Environmental care – built-in

When we develop a truck our goal is clear: to minimize its environmental impact.

The most challenging quest is to keep the low environmental impact on a long-term sustainable level. The fact is that roughly 90 percent of the environmental impact caused by a diesel truck occurs during the truck's working life, primarily due to the use of fossil fuel, while production and scrapping together account for the remaining 10 percent.

Therefore we have to look at the full life cycle of a truck, starting with such things as materials extraction, engine efficiency, exhaust emissions and noise reduction, then moving on to better running efficiency, recycling, servicing and the use of mobile information systems.

Continue reading to learn more about the environmental care that we bring into the process of building trucks.


Check out our Environmental features

Click here