We are currently recruiting a Workshop Support Unit to join our fantastic team in Potteries depot.
Monday to Friday mainly 08.00am until 17.00pm (one early start and one late finish required but hours remain same) plus alternate Saturday mornings 08.00am until 13.00pm.
The main purpose of this role is to support management and supervisors to process vehicles through the workshop by taking responsibility for the workshop planner and undertaking various parts tasks such as:
- To order parts and to ensure we have the correct parts in stock.
- To book parts onto the correct job, job card vetting, pre-picking of parts and following the warranty process.
- Parts identification and supply to the workshop.
- Ensure that all warranty items logged and located correctly.
- Manage parts pre-pick process.
- To cover service reception by answering calls, supporting customers and booking in / out of vehicles.
- Obtain order numbers & advise customer on vehicle progression.
- Manage the distribution and return of special tools
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning, organisation and administrative support to effective workshop management. Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement
The ideal candidate will have worked in an administrative / parts / customer service role previously (however full training will be provided), be an effective team player and will have experience of supporting several people at any one time. You will be capable of planning and prioritising to ensure that all tasks are completed within a reasonable amount of time. To be highly motivated and tenacious, you will be flexible in your approach and will be dedicated to ensuring that everything within the workshop runs smoothly.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.