We are currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join our fantastic team at our Birmingham depot.
- Parts identification and serving the workshop team at the back counter.
- Compiling of quotes and sourcing the parts.
- Pre-picking of parts for future and planned jobs.
- To ensure all parts stock is put away and located correctly.
- Warranty and Contract items logged, located, returned and scrapped correctly.
- Emergency order of parts for the workshop.
Monday to Friday: 07.00am until 16.00pm
1 in 3 Saturday mornings: 08.00am until 12.00noon
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, willing to learn and demonstrate ambition within an expanding organisation and have the ability to prioritise job functions. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial parts experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.