A fantastic opportunity has become available for Trainee Parts Advisor at our Walsall depot.
This is a trainee position therefore full training will be given in order for the successful candidate to develop their skills in a number of areas:
- Supply parts to retail and workshop customers.
- Processing customers parts orders.
- Identifying, sourcing, ordering and pre-picking parts.
- Taking customer payments.
- Stock control, handling, storing, locating and identifying parts.
- Warranty processes and how to return parts to the manufacturer.
- IT systems, booking in and out of parts and raising invoices.
- Communicating and how to deal with customers.
- How to upsell to customers.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and with training you will provide the highest level of service to our existing parts customers, at the same time developing new contacts to broaden our customer base. You must be able to work on your own initiative, able to support the different functions within the parts department, good communication skills are essential therefore looking for a friendly outgoing personality. You will also need to have a strong desire to succeed and a resilience and determination to keep trying when times are difficult.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 08.00am - 17.00pm
Alternate Saturdays 08.00am - 13.00pm
The successful candidate must have a valid driving licence.
In house product training programme.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Holidays increase with length of service.
Friendly and professional working team.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.