A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our amazing team at Walsall depot, as a Parts Advisor.
- Supply parts to workshop and front counter customers.
- Producing quotes and gaining authority for workshop customers.
- The booking in / out of parts to customers and for stock.
- Processing customers parts orders.
- Identifying, sourcing, ordering and pre-picking parts.
- Taking customer payments.
- Stock control, handling, storing, locating and identifying parts.
- Warranty processes and how to return parts to the manufacturer.
- IT systems, booking in and out of parts and raising invoices.
- Communicating with customers.
- Be able to prospect for new business.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, willing to learn and demonstrate ambition within an expanding organisation. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial parts experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided.
Hours of work
Week 1: 8.00am until 5.00pm
Week 2: 9.00am until 6.00pm
Week 3 7.00am until 4.00pm
Every other Saturday 8.00am until 1.00pm
In house product training programme.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Holidays increase with length of service.
Friendly and professional working team.
The Hartshorne Group pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.