Workshop Supervisor - Potteries
Hartshorne Group is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the West Midlands, East Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Supervisor for our Stoke on Trent depot (ST5 7RX).
The main role:
- Over see the day-to-day organisation & control of all Productive Workshop staff on shift.
- Ensure high levels of quality are maintained on of all work produced.
- Monitor productive staff utilisation, productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations within the Service Department are adhered to.
- To liaise with the customer service advisor on job progress.
- Ensure that customer issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- To understand fully the requirements of processing job cards and work flow.
- To ensure that the MoT Quality Control procedure is adhered to
Week One - 06.00am -14.30pm
Week Two - 14.00pm - 22.30pm
Saturday and call out on a rota
Qualifications required City & Guilds part 1 & 2 / BTEC / IMI in motor vehicle management or equivalent practical experience in the commercial vehicle industry.
HGV Licence advantageous but not essential.
Commercial / supervisor experience on HGV’s is essential.
Excellent in house product training programme
Excellent pension scheme
Comprehensive Health care scheme
Fully equipped workshop
Friendly & professional working team
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Hartshorne could be for you.
Please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.