Customer Service Advisor - Pensnett
“This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within a progressive organisation”
Customer Service Advisor
Hartshorne Group is today one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the West Midlands, East Midlands, Shropshire, Nottinghamshire and Staffordshire.
“An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our Pensnett Depot”.
Monday to Friday: 08.00am until 17.30pm
Alternate Saturday mornings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day activities of the service reception desk.
- Book in vehicles using the planner for repairs and servicing; liaising with the workshop.
- Liaise with customers, advise on progress, seek authority to carry out further repairs, invoicing, take payment & deal with customers verbal, written and telephone enquiries.
-Proactively contact customers, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- Ensure administration procedures are followed.
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
In house product training programme.
An excellent contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Holidays increase with length of service.
Friendly & professional working team.
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
Please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com