We are currently looking to recruit at Parts Supervisor for our Potteries depot (ST5).
Main Purpose of the Role
The objective of the role is to develop aftermarket activities throughout the depot region in conjunction with the Depot Manager, Group Quality Director, Regional Parts Manager, and marketing activity of the company. This will be done through improved business relationships with existing and potential parts customers, by promoting the company’s parts offering, by increasing parts purchases and also by supporting the sale of workshop labour hours through the sale of “fitted” options.
Duties will include
- Managing, coaching and supporting the parts team to achieve their KPI’s. Managing the performance, development and motivation of the logistics support team.
- To provide an excellent level of service in all respects to our customers. To maintain existing customers, to develop business levels with them, to find and develop new customers, and to put in place Service Level Agreements with segmented customers. To review these documents on a regular basis based on actual parts spend and potential. To create a bespoke customer plan with clear guidance on parts and servicing prices.
- Responsible to ensuring the warranty / TMA process is followed. Raise necessary invoices, goods return notes and assist with warranty submissions as and when appropriate.
- Responsible for stock control and stock turn.
- To oversee and drive forward the parts marketing campaigns within the depot.
- Making appointments to meet and develop business levels with key account customers
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 08.00am until 17.00pm (one early start and one late finish required but hours remain same) .Plus alternate Saturday mornings 08.00am until 13.00pm
Skills & experience required
- Commercial experience in the B2B or B2C sectors / commercial industry.
- Good IT skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, a positive and unwavering determination.
- The ability to work to target and deadlines.
- Team player.
Please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 for an application form or an informal chat.