Hours & Location
This position will be based at our Dennison JCB Depot in Ballyhartfield, Templepatrick. The core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 08:30 – 17:00, however, some flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as needed due to operational requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilties
- Fulfilling enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop via telephone, face to face, e-mail etc.
- Proactive selling and upselling of JCB parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system
- Goods inward stock handling, ensuring that all goods are received and checked and stored accurately
- Parts picking from stores
- Conducting stock inventory management
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
- Managing parts warranty and return claims within the desired time frames
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Relevant parts experience, working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in or knowledge of the plant or agri industry
- A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Being accountable
- A full driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
- Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan, and cycle to work scheme.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy, please download an application form and return to:
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1:00pm on Monday 12th April 2021.
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison JCB welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.