- Day to day supervision of a team of parts and service staff
- Supervising driver rota’s and day to day responsibilities
- Measuring progress against KPI’s for recovery rates, WIP etc and updating Depot Manager
- Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
- Updating customer management system
- Updating and reviewing parts cases
- Promoting Genuine Volvo Parts and Denn-Part parts sales and targets
- Daily ordering of spurious parts and consumables
- Dealing with customer queries in liaison with the Depot Manager
- Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this throughout the aftersales department
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Required Competencies, Values and Attitude
- Applications are sought from candidates with a strong customer service background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
- Previous experience of supervising staff would be essential
- Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
- Must be open and honest and work at all times with integrity
- Teamwork - Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that pro-actively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
- Adaptability – Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills / approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
- Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
- Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
- Communication – Can communicate (written & verbal) both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner at all times.
- Organisation – Can work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
- IT Skills – Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application pack and return it to:
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing date for applications is Thursday 25th March 2021 at 1:00pm
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.