Due to the ongoing #COVID19 pandemic, we at Dennisons would like to take this opportunity to reassure you of the measures and procedures that we have implemented to reduce the risk/spread of coronavirus to our customers, staff and/or visitors at our locations across the province.
As an essential business we will continue to remain operational so that we can help support our customers in the transport & logistics and plant & construction industries.
Since March 2020 we have implemented the following changes:
• Cleaning of our premises has increased in terms of frequency and focus
• Dennisons will provide a range of hygiene products as a means of providing adequate sanitation for staff and customers
• Social distancing protocols have been introduced to ensure a safe distance is always adhered to – this will include perspex screens at our Parts and Service front counters
• New protocols are in place for the handover of keys that limits direct contact and increases sanitation
• Paperless procedures are being used where possible
• Remote work arrangements have been introduced where applicable
• All non-essential contact has been restricted
• We are also encouraging the use of a COVID-19 visitor screening questionnaire for external contractors and service customers waiting on vehicles and ask that you please leave your name and contact details with us for Contact and Trace
We kindly ask that anyone displaying symptoms, follow government advice and self-isolate at home.
A massive thank you to our customers and staff for your support during these challenging times. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and well during these difficult times.