Parts / Aftersales Supervisor (Dungannon)
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking a Parts / Aftersales Supervisor for our Dungannon Depot.
- Day to day supervision of the parts team (including drivers) and customer service representatives
- Updating and reviewing parts cases
- Promoting Genuine Volvo Parts and Denn-Part parts sales and targets
- Daily ordering of spurious parts and consumables
- Supervising driver rota’s and day to day responsibilities
- Measuring progress against KPI’s for Recovery Rates, Work In Progress etc
- Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
- Updating customer management system
- Dealing with customer queries in liaison with the Depot Manager
- Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this throughout the aftersales department
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
- Must have knowledge and demonstrable experience of working within a parts department in the commercial vehicle industry or within motor factors
- Previous demonstrable experience of working within a service department within the commercial vehicle industry or motor factors would be desirable
- Previous experience working within a main franchised dealership would be highly desirable
- Previous experience of supervising staff would be desirable
- Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
- Must be open and honest and work at all times with integrity
- Teamwork - Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that pro-actively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
- Adaptability – Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills / approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
- Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
- Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
- Communication – Can communicate (written & verbal) both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner at all times.
- Organisation – Can work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
- IT Skills – Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes:
- 30 days holiday per year (22 floating days + 8 public holidays)
- Pension scheme with up to 10% matching employer contributions
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Free car parking
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.