Parts Advisor - Ballyclare
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently recruiting for the above role to join the existing team at our Ballyclare dealerpoint.
The primary duties of this position include:
• Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail
• Proactive sales of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
• Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop
• Maintaining an efficient stock control system
• Parts picking from warehouse
• Monitoring and order replenishment of impressed stock with key customers
• All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
• Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
• Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
• Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
The role may entail the requirement to work Saturday mornings as and when required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
• Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vehicle industry - working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
• A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
• Being accountable
• A full and clean driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
• Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative
• Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
• Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
• Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
Pay rate will be competitive and dependent on experience. We also offer a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- Significant bonus earning potential dependent upon sales performance
- 30 days holiday per year
- A health cash plan
- Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overtime is also available and will be paid and time and a half
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business. There are also real prospects for career progression.
For more information about careers at Dennisons, please visit www.dennisons.co.uk/jobs or contact Lisa Millar in the HR department on 02893 352827.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please download an application pack from our website.
All applications to be returned to:
Mrs Lisa Millar
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing date for applications is Thursday 13th December 2018 at 1:00pm
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.