Dennison Bodyshop, part of the Dennison Group, has unrivalled capabilities within Northern Ireland for commercial vehicle accident repair. We are currently seeking a Full Time Panel Technician to fulfil an expanding workload.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card – this will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to manufacturers literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
Previous relevant experience of:
- Mig & spot welding
- Removal and replacement of welded panels.
Previous experience of:
- Panel beating repairs on commercial / heavy goods vehicle
- Cab and chassis straightening and alignment
- Full cab replacement
- Metal, Electrical and Trim
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidates will:
- Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
- Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance recordsWork with safety in mind at all times
- Be honest and courteous
- Be accountable
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- There will be opportunity for overtime as and when required.
- A competitive rate of pay will be available, to be decided dependent on experience.
- Other benefits include:
- 30 days’ paid holiday
- Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions
- Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free staff car parking
- This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.