Goods In Coordinator (Newry)
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Goods In /Parts Co-Ordinator for our Newry Dealerpoint. The role will initially start off undertaking Goods In duties within our parts department and will then expand over time to taking on parts sales.
The core hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, however, flexibility will be required to work evenings and Saturday mornings as and when required (this would be paid as overtime at time and a half).
Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
- General housekeeping of parts store/goods in area
- Receipt of parts and completion of stock handling in a timely and accurate manner
- Return of parts in line with the Volvo warranty return procedure
- Assist with picking orders as required
- Assist with stocktaking as required
- Forklift duties as required
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety regulations
- Carrying out other duties relevant to the job role as required
Further Duties & Responsibilities (to be learnt & taken on over time):
- Parts stock management (including ordering)
- Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop
- Parts deliveries to customer premises
- Dealing with customer queries face to face and also via e-mail and telephone
- Completing cash and card payments
- Other ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous experience of working in a similar role, involving work in goods in /stores/parts environment
- Possession of a current forklift licence would be desirable
- Possess a working knowledge of good practice relating to Health & Safety regulations
- Be IT literate
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- Have a willingness & enthusiasm to learn and develop as the role expands over time
- Insist on the highest standard of cleanliness
- Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- Be loyal
- Work with safety in mind at all times
- Be accountable
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Please note that there will be an aspect of manual handling to the position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please download an application pack from our website at www.dennisons.co.uk
Applications should be returned to:
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Please note: CVs will not be accepted. Only applications submitted on the relevant Dennison Commercials application form will be considered.
Generous company pension scheme plus other attractive benefits also available including, a health cash plan, 30 days holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free car parking etc.
Closing date for applications Friday 29th July 2018.
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability