Crane/Plant Engineer (Ballyclare, Bodyshop)
Dennison Bodyshop, part of the Dennison Group, is an authorised Hiab/ Multilift service and fitting centre offering a complete aftersales, repair, maintenance and fitting service for loader cranes, hook loaders and skip bodies throughout Northern Ireland. We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Engineer to fulfil an expanding workload.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out statutory inspections, first time installations, diagnostic fault finding procedures, general servicing and repairs to loader cranes, skip and hook loaders.
- Adhering to legislative health and safety requirements when carrying out work
- Ad hoc duties as requested by manager
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Working on cranes, skip and hook loaders with specific reference to:
- Diagnostic fault finding
- Crane maintenance / servicing
- Hydraulic installations
- Full, valid driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner (must be confident with telephone communication)
- Pay attention to detail and complete jobs to the highest quality standard
- Be accountable
- Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
A competitive rate of pay will be available, to be decided dependent on experience.
Other benefits include:
- 30 days’ paid holiday
- Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions
- Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free staff car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please visit our website at http://www.dennisons.co.uk/ and download the job application form.
Applications should be returned to:
Mrs Lisa Millar
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 29th July 2018.
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.