Sales Support Administrator - Ballyclare
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking a Full Time, Sales Support Administrator to be based at our Headquarters site in Ballyclare.
The core hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm, however, some flexibility will be required as and when needed dependent on workload.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business and provide key administrative support to our central Sales department.
The initial key duties of the role are as outlined below and it is envisaged that the role will evolve to include further duties over time:
• Creating and issuing service plan schedules for new vehicles
• Creating service plan schedules for used/rental vehicles as required
• Assisting all depots with service plan queries and amending schedules as required
• Loading details for all new vehicles onto internal systems
• Providing weekly updates / progress reports on sales orders and vehicles invoiced year to date
• Providing weekly updates to Depot Managers on all new vehicles added and supporting contract details, and updating associated internal files
• Generating order confirmations for new sales vehicles
• Providing cover for other administration duties such as taxing vehicles, as and when required
• Generating, monitoring and updating lists of outstanding vehicle campaigns for each depot
• Maintaining and updating internal customer information systems
• Dealing with customer queries face to face and also via e-mail and telephone
• General administration tasks such as word processing, scanning and filing paperwork etc
• Other ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Previous relevant sales support administration experience would be highly desirable (particularly within the automotive/ motor factors / heavy vehicle industry or within a franchised dealership)
• Previous experience of completing administrative tasks efficiently on a daily basis within a busy office environment is essential
• Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including Maths and English
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally
• Possess an excellent level of computer proficiency and demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages
• Possess strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Have the ability to structure work load efficiently and be able to adapt to changing priorities
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team whilst also possessing the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Hold a full driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
• Insist on the highest quality of work
• Work with excellent attention to detail
• Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
• Be accountable
• Be loyal
• Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
• Have a desire to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
• Be proactive and adaptable in their work approach
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience. Other benefits include 30 days’ paid holiday, a generous pension scheme, a health cash plan and access to childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please visit our website at www.dennisons.co.uk and download the job application form.
Applications should be returned to:
Lisa Millar Dennison Commercials Ltd 37 Hillhead Road Ballyclare County Antrim BT39 9DS
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1:00pm on Friday 19th October 2018
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability