Goods In / Parts Picker - Dungannon
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Goods In /Parts Picker for our Dungannon Dealerpoint.
The core hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, however, flexibility will be required to work evenings and Saturday mornings as and when required (this would be paid as overtime at time and a half).
Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
• General housekeeping of parts store/goods in area • Receipt of parts and completion of stock handling in a timely and accurate manner • Return of parts in line with the Volvo warranty return procedure • Picking orders in an accurate and timely fashion • Ensuring orders are correct and ready for dispatch • Updating computer systems accurately
• Assist with stocktaking as required
• Forklift duties as required
• Adhere to Company Health and Safety regulations
• Carrying out other duties relevant to the job role as required
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will: • Possess previous experience of working in a similar role, involving work in goods in and / or order picking in a stores/parts environment • Possession of a current forklift licence would be desirable • Possess a working knowledge of good practice relating to Health & Safety regulations • Be IT literate
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
• Have a willingness & enthusiasm to learn and develop
• Insist on the highest standard of cleanliness
• Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
• Work with safety in mind at all times
• Be accountable and have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Please note that there will be an aspect of manual handling to the position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please download an application pack from our website at www.dennisons.co.uk
Applications should be returned to:
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Please note: CVs will not be accepted. Only applications submitted on the relevant Dennison Commercials application form will be considered.
Generous company pension scheme plus other attractive benefits also available including, a health cash plan, 30 days holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free car parking etc.
Closing date for applications Thursday 13th December 2018 at 1:00pm
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.