Marketing Assistant - Ballyclare
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking a Full Time Marketing Assistant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate with a keen interest in marketing and business and a desire to learn and develop within a successful growing organisation.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Ballyclare. Occasional travel to our regional depots may be required on an ad hoc basis.
This is a full time position working 08:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with planning promotional events and trade shows
• Assist with the development of advertisements, literature, e-mail content etc
• Assist with website management and website content creation
• Management of our social media platforms
• Management of photography for company products
• Consistently monitor web analytics and action required updates
• Source and liaise with third party specialists including web developers, designers, printers & photographers
• Research and report on industry trends, competitor activities etc
• Liaise with press and media outlets as required
• General administration duties
• Other duties which may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
Qualifications, Experience & Attitude:
• Must possess a third level qualification in a marketing or a business related discipline
• Have previous demonstrable experience of IT systems and be familiar with MS Office packages (Excel, Word etc) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
• Possess the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload
• Display initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of their work
• Candidates must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
• Candidates will have a good eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business internally and externally
• Possess a flexible and proactive working attitude
• Possess a full driving licence
• Experience of
- Google Analytics
- Adobe design suite
• Knowledge of Pay Per Click campaigns
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience. Other benefits include 30 days’ paid holiday per annum, a generous pension scheme, a health cash plan, death in service benefit, free car parking and access to a cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy, please download an application pack from and return to:
Mrs Lisa Millar
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing Date for Applications is 1:00pm on Friday 19th October 2018
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.