Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking an HGV Driver to be based primarily at our Ballyclare Depot.
Hours of Work:
- Tuesday - Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Every Saturday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
• Collection and delivery of vehicles to and from customer sites
• Collection and delivery of customer vehicles to and from our own workshop
• Collection and delivery of vehicles between Dennison Dealerpoints
• Presenting vehicles for PSV
• Damage inspection and reporting on used and rental trucks
• Other depot support duties as required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of the following:
• HGV licence, including classes C and E
• 35 hours of Driver CPC training with valid Driver Qualification Card
• ADR licence would be desirable, but not essential
• Possession of a valid digital tachograph card
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice
- The ability to work without supervision
- A polite and friendly manner while at delivery and collection destinations
- Good communication skills - can communicate both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner at all times
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
- Excellent Punctuality
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, we also offer a benefits package that includes a health cash plan, generous pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, life insurance etc
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy, please download an application form and return to:
Dennison Commercials Ltd
37 Hillhead Road
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1:00pm on Wednesday 11th March 2020
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.