Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop Spray Painter
Dennison Bodyshop, part of the Dennison Group, has unrivalled capabilities within Northern Ireland for commercial vehicle accident repair. We are currently seeking Full Time Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop Spray Painters to fulfil an expanding workload.
The successful candidate will be required to perform vehicle preparation, painting and finishing as per the following job specification.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will ideally hold a vehicle spray painting qualification and/or have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out tasks as per the following job specification, and will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Paintwork on accident damage and corrosion repairs, new vehicle painting, vehicle component painting and refurbishment
- Ability to strip and rebuild vehicles prior to and after painting, including removing and refitting panels, other bodywork and parts
- Some minor bodywork repairs, such as smoothing out minor dents in panels, fitting new (bolt on) panels.
- Removing old paintwork, sealant and corrosion, cleaning the repair area and masking off other parts
- Priming and spray painting, colour tinting and matching as necessary
- Sealing and rustproofing.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidates will:
- Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
- Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- Work with safety in mind at all times
- Be honest and courteous
- Be accountable
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, a generous company pension scheme and a health cash plan for your everyday healthcare needs,
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
For more information about careers at Dennisons and to download an application pack for this role, please visit www.dennisons.co.uk/jobs
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1:00pm on Monday 30th September 2019
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.