Crossroads Truck & Bus Limited is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning and organisation. Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement. The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the truck scheduling planner is kept up to date. Communicate and develop the workload plan within the planner.
- Pro-actively manage the utilisation of the workshops by creating an accurate workload plan.
- Ensure that we have the correct parts in stock for the vehicles coming into the workshop.
- Liaise with customers, advise on progress, seek authority to carry out further repairs, invoicing, take payment & deal with customers enquiries.
- Ensure that order numbers are correct and present on authorisation documents.
- Complete customer follow up process, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- To ensure that customers are greeted professionally on arrival in and over the phone.
- Ensure administration procedures are followed
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
Monday to Friday 08.00am until 17.30pm
Alternate Saturday mornings
- Excellent in house product training programme.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme.
- A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Friendly & professional working team.
Crossroads Truck and Bus prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.