Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd is the Volvo Truck and Bus specialists across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide a total transport solution for the industry, from new trucks to used trucks, and parts and servicing for trucks, buses, and trailers.
Currently recruiting a Credit Control Team Leader to join our team at Birstall.
- Day-to-day supervision, coaching and mentoring of the credit control team.
- Manage, monitor the customer credit application process and assess credit worthiness of potential new customers.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt within a timely manner ensuring that customer accounts are kept with their credit limit / payment terms.
- Act as the escalation point for any queries related to credit control which cannot be handled by the credit control team.
- Preparing information and attend monthly debt review meetings.
- Ensure the team keep up to date on taking accounts on / off stop, reducing unallocated cash/credit notes, chase customers on aged debt and other credit control queries.
- Oversee the process for generating and sending out reminder letters, issuing monthly statements and any escalated debt collection queries.
- Strong leadership and management skills within a credit control environment.
- Sage or experience with use of a similar package.
- Previous credit control experience in a senior role is preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate different approaches to chasing debt.
- Desire for continual improvement and driving efficient ways of working.
- Strong work ethic to deliver results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Time management and good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills; polite and firm telephone manner.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
Comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Inhouse training programme.
Access to company promoted saving platform.
Crossroads Truck and Bus prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
To apply for the position, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com