We are currently recruiting for a service administrator to join our fantastic team in Birstall.
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning and organisation. The successful candidate will have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude & willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service.
Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be preferable however full training will be given.
- Supporting the administration of the MOT lane, booking in vehicles, following up with the customer and sending the customer the relevant paperwork.
- Responsible for preparing job cards and forwarding them onto the production controller.
- Responsible for pre-job card management. Customer needs to be contact 2 weeks prior to vehicle coming into workshop. Defects need to be identified along with confirmation from the customer on any additional work that requires attention.
- Responsible for contacting the customer 2 days before the vehicle is due in the workshop, quote for any outstanding work.
- Responsible for customer follow up, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed and to ascertain any outstanding issues. Report any issues to the depot supervisor.
- Answering the phone, scanning jobs cards and providing GOP (guarantee of payment).
- Liaising with customers, advising on progress, seeking authority to carry out further repair, invoicing and taking payment and dealing with customer’s verbal, written and telephone enquiries. Interpreting warranty policy to all customers.
- Ensure that order numbers are correct and present on authorisation documents. Chasing up order numbers when required.
- Upon production of the job card, liase with the parts department on what parts require ordering.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 08.30am until 17.00pm
Birstall (WF17 9LR)
Comprehensive healthcare program
Contributory pension scheme
Friendly and professional working team
Crossroads Truck and Bus prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
For more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org