An opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic team at our Normanton depot as a Production Controller.
To oversee the running of the workshop ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction. Ensuring that individual technician’s performance is optimised and work is progressed through in an efficient manner with the aim of first time fix every time. Ensure that daily disciplines and processes are implemented and followed for all staff on site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the running of the workshop and supervisors on a daily basis.
- Deputise for the depot manager when not on site.
- Assist and guide the productive team with fault diagnosis and live job management.
- Quality control and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Genuine Volvo Service and job card procedures are followed.
- Communicate with the team to ensure the planner and customers are updated.
- Staff development and apprentice mentoring.
- Oversee health and safety in the workshop.
Essential Qualification needs
- Commercial background within parts or service.
- Excellent communicator and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to problem solve effectively.
- Computer skills advantageous.
- Extremely well organized & able to prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-developed leadership skills.
Product training programme.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
Comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Friendly & professional working team.
A progressive and rewarding career is on offer to the successful candidate.
Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business.
To find out more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com