“This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within an established organisation".
We are currently recruiting for a parts advisor to join our fantastic team at our Stallingborough depot.
As a parts advisor you will be supporting the parts function at the depot through the up selling and delivery of parts and service products whilst providing excellent customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop relationships with existing and potential parts customers.
- To proactively develop parts sale volumes.
- To visit customers, in a structured manner and on a regular basis.
- To understand the benefits of Genuine Volvo Parts.
- To identify parts for front counter and workshop customers.
- To order VOR parts and ensure that we have the parts in stock for pre-picking.
- To book stock in and locate the correct location.
- To take receipt of warranty parts
- Receiving and processing external orders from suppliers
You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial parts experience or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage. Must have good local knowledge of the area and hold a clean driving licence.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday: 08.30am – 17.30pm
Alternate Saturday mornings: 08.00am - 13.00pm
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Crossroads could be for you.