We are currently recruiting for an Office administrator to join our fantastic sales team in Birstall on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning and organisation. The successful candidate will have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude & willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be preferable however full training will be given.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for updating and maintaining sales database.
- Opening, distribution of incoming mail and answering the telephone.
- Responsible for filing, photocopying, and general office duties.
- Processing vehicle fines on contract vehicles.
- Taxing of contract vehicles and maintaining vehicle records.
- Assisting the sales administration team with day-to-day tasks.
- Administration of vehicle order conformations for the Area Sales Managers.
- Entering all invoices relative to new vehicles onto deal sheets, coding and updating the sales system.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 08.00am until 17.00pm
Comprehensive healthcare program
Contributory pension scheme
Friendly and professional working team
Crossroads Truck and Bus prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
For more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com