An exciting new opportunity has arisen, we are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Advisor to join our fantastic team in Lincoln. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a progressive organisation.
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning and organisation. Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement. The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Book in vehicles using the planner for repairs, servicing & MOT, inconjuction with the workshop.
- Liaise with customers, advise on progress, seek authority to carry out further repairs, taking payments & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Proactively contact customers, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- Send out customer invoices.
- Service administration duties.
- Maintain CSI (customer satisfaction index) performance.
Week 1: Monday-Friday 07:00 – 17:00 (half hour lunch)
Week 2: Monday-Friday 08:00 – 18:00 (half hour lunch
Alternate Saturday mornings 08:00 – 12:00noon
- Excellent in house product training programme.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Friendly & professional working team.
Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well-being is at the forefront of our business.
For more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or you can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org