A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Contract Coordinator to be based at our Birstall depot (WF17).
The job involves the processing and administration of all vehicle finance & maintenance agreements sold within both Crossroads and Hartshorne.
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Co-ordinator, the role includes a wide and varied range of responsibilities tied to all aspects of vehicle maintenance and finance contracts.
Day to day tasks within the busy contracts team will include dealing with a wide range of queries, from both internal and external entities, received through the contracts mailbox and by phone, working on a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department which covers 21 depots across the above areas.
This a great position to gain a good perspective on all aspects of our industry and our organisation, with great progression opportunities as the function works closely with almost every department within our business.
This role requires an analytical and methodical approach and a keen eye for detail. An interest in vehicle finance and/or insurance products would also be an advantage.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Using the contracts costing systems/ quoting tools to generate prices for new contract quotes.
- Raising new contract paperwork daily as required and sending to customers for signature.
- Completing all required processes in Key 2 related to the life cycle of the asset and related contract including:
· Creating new customer accounts.
· Creating sales ledger accounts including entering payment plans, direct debit details etc.
· Loading of assets including entering vehicle specifications, opening odometer readings etc.
· Set up of the new contracts and issuing scheduling information with contract information required by the depots and invoicing team
· Processing of hire purchase/ finance agreements.
· Processing early terminations of contracts and vehicle disposals at contract end as required.
- Processing of contract rental billing within Key 2 including:
· Running and approval of contract billing prelists.
· Generation and submission of invoices to customers.
· Issuing of credit notes or excess charges where applicable on the termination of contracts.
- Completing monthly contract extension processes for expiring contracts within Key2 for internal contacts and issuing of renewal quotes and direct debit collection notices to our customers.
- Running reports for Volvo contract maintenance extensions liaising with customers, depots and Volvo Financial Services in processing extensions as required.
- Internal billing to our sales department for funds related to any insurance products sold by our Vehicle Sales department.
- Analysis of proforma invoices from depots for new claim requests before issuing of purchase order numbers for vehicle repairs to be charged to the contracts department.
- Uploading of monthly maintenance batch imports of costs into key2. Analysis of costs before approval or submitting queries to depot managers/ invoicing centre for any unauthorised costs received.
- Completing excess mileage reports for our internal customers and assisting Volvo with their excess mileage charges on behalf of our customers.
Skills required for role:
- Great interpersonal skills - wide communication both internally and externally.
- High attention to detail.
- I.T. proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams, Adobe PDF.
- Desire to learn.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent administration / written skills for preparing contract documents & correspondence to customers.
- Numerical skills required for calculating payments and budgets.
- Excellent in-house product training program.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme.
- A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Friendly & professional working team.
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then please get in touch.
For more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or you can email a copy of your CV to email@example.com