Parts Advisor - Boroughbridge
“This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop with a progressive organisation”.
As a Parts Advisor you will be supporting the parts function at the depot through the up selling and delivery of parts and service products whilst providing excellent customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximise sales potential of incoming and out going telephone calls in generating part sales opportunities.
- Serving parts to retail and workshop customers.
- Contribute to positive team performance.
- Follow stock control procedures.
- Promote the company in all aspects of its business.
- To be able to help and control stock inventory by following the appropriate systems and procedures.
You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial parts experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage but full training will be given.
Must have good local knowledge of the area and hold a clean driving licence.
Essential Qualification needs
A ‘can do’ attitude.
Ability to quickly grasp fundamentals of position and prioritise job function.
Professional telephone manner.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Good customer facing skills.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Clean driving licence.
Ability to understand customer requests.
Ability to adapt to the changing working practices of the Company.
Ability to promote and generate sales.
Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Crossroads could be for you.
For more information please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org