Customer Service Advisor - Boroughbridge
Crossroads Truck & Bus Limited is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen, we are currently recruiting for the role of customer service advisor to join our Boroughbridge team (YO51 9NR). This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a progressive organisation.
This exciting and challenging role will entail planning and organisation. Communication internally and externally will be a key requirement. The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Ensure the truck scheduling planner is kept up to date. Communicate and develop the workload plan within the planner.
- Ensure that we have the correct parts in stock for the vehicles coming into the workshop.
- In conjunction with the team ensure that customers are advised on progress, seek authority to carry out further repair, invoice and take payment and deal with customer’s verbal, written and telephone enquiries. Interpret warranty policy to all customers.
- Ensure that order numbers are correct and present on authorisation documents
- Complete customer follow up process, ensuring that the customer is satisfied with work completed.
- To ensure that customers are greeted professionally on arrival in and over the phone.
- Pro-actively manage the utilisation of the workshops by creating an accurate workload plan.
Monday to Friday: 08.00am until 17.30pm
Alternate Saturday mornings: 08.00am until 12.00noon
- Excellent in house product training programme.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme.
- A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Friendly & professional working team.