Workshop Controller - Scunthorpe
Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd is the Volvo Truck and Bus specialists across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide a total transport solution for the industry, from new trucks to used trucks, and parts and servicing for trucks, buses and trailers.
An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a workshop controller at our Scunthorpe depot.
We are looking for an individual to oversee the running of the workshop ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.Ensuring that individual technician’s performance is optimised and work is progressed through in an efficient manner with the aim of first time fix every time. Ensure that the Golden Thread, daily disciplines & GVS processes are implemented and followed for all staff on site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and guide production staff physically and technically where necessary and appropriate.
- Assist and advise on fault diagnosis.
- Quality control.
- Oversee the running of the workshop on a daily basis.
- Ensure Administration & GVS / Golden Thread procedures are followed i.e. monitoring the progress of the job, live vetting of job cards etc...
- Communicating with the team to ensure planner is up to date.
- Maintain CSI performance.
- Ensure health and safety processes are adhered to.
- Essential Qualification needs.
- Commercial technical background within parts or service.
- A good communicator (internally and with customers).
- Able to work on own initiative & able to problem solve effectively.
- Extremely well organised & able to
Excellent in house product training programme.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Fully equipped workshop.
Friendly & professional working team.
Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business.
Applications / CVs to be sent to Jen Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information please contact Jen on 07870 574684.